Newly restored duplex apartment set in the heart of the countryside.
Adjacent to St. Mathieu Church, St Matthew's Convent was built in 1884 for the Sisters of Saint André and has now been restored by Waddington Interiors into seven elegantly appointed residences in three different style palettes.
This duplex apartment set over the first and second floors has been designed in a traditional Classical Luxe' style embellishing
its original features with sophistication and traditional detail with modern but bold joinery, whilst maintaining plenty of character.
The first floor, which features fantastic vaulted ceilings allowing in lots of light, comprises of a long entrance hall leading to a large open-plan dining/living room/snug with a separate eat-in kitchen, fully fitted with Miele appliances, office and house WC.
The second floor comprises of a principle bedroom with separate dressing area and en suite bathroom with double wash hand basins, a separate bath and shower. The second bedroom also offers an en suite bathroom with separate shower and completing the apartment is a utility room, fitted with Miele washing machine and tumble dryer, and additional storage space.
Also benefitting from a private double garage and beautifully kept communal gardens.
Beautifully restored to the highest standard and with so much attention detail, the space and character is incredible.Debbie Le Brun