Attractive semi detached Artegan house with detached home office garden room.
Located in the Pinnerwood Park Estate conservation area this attractive semi detached house was built in 1938 by the Artisan Labourers and General Dwellings company, latterly known as Artegan Properties. The current owners are only the third occupants of the property and have improved the house during their ownership but have retained numerous period feature such as doors and picture rails.
The property has a spacious reception hall with storage cupboard, stairs to first floor and door to the guest cloakroom. The sitting room is located to the rear of the property and has fireplace with log burning stove and windows and doors to the garden. The dining room has a window to front aspect.
The kitchen has been remodeled with white handle less cabinets and composite stone work surfaces. There is an integrated Siemens gas hob, Bosch electric oven and microwave, dishwasher and under counter fridge. There are windows to both side and rear and a door to the side.
The first floor offers three bedrooms, the principal with fitted wardrobes and the third with an overstairs storage cupboard. The family bathroom has a bath and separate shower cubicle, vanitory sink unit and is dual aspect.
Externally the house has a detached single garage located to the side of the property and a block paved driveway. Built on to the rear of the garage there is a utility room that has been fitted with the same cabinets as the main kitchen. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and is broadly south facing. There is a detached office/studio room located to the rear of the garden with patio doors, power, light and heating.
View payable Stamp Duty for this property
Fantastic garden officeDouglas Sleaper