A Four Bedroom Townhouse, Barr Al Jissah
Destination Barr Al Jissah Residence
- Turquoise crystal blue waters of the Arabian Sea.
- Breathtaking mountain views
- A treat for eyes and soul!
- Place where peace & tranquility prevails.
- Property can be purchased by any nationality in Barr Al Jissah. Owners qualify for Resident Visas.
Prices quoted excludes the Ministry of Housing fee and relevant taxes.
Key Highlights of the property
- Spacious 4-bedroom bright townhouse built with 6 extra side windows
- Built-up area of 393 m, excluding roof terrace & balconies
- Direct pool access from gardens
- Privacy within a peaceful gated community
- Private gardens overlooking Arabian Gulf
- Nestled on the cliffs of Barr Al Jissah residence, a luxury destination away from the city
- In vicinity/walking distance of 16 restaurants at the award-wining Shangri-Las Barr Al Jissah Resort and Spa
- One of the only two houses with direct pool access
A 30-minute drive from Muscat Airport
- 20 minutes drive from Down Town Muscat
- 15 minutes drive from Ruwi, Muscat Central Business District
- Adjacent to the swimming pool
- Well manicured gardens with breathtaking views of the Persian Gulf
GROUND FLOOR- Entrance hall (16.1 m)|open plan kitchen living and dining room (70.45 m) with patio doors leading out to the garden |kitchen with built-in European appliances |guest toilet (2.3 m) | laundry room (5.2 m)|maid's room en-suite separate entrance (5.7 m) | store (2.8 m)
FIRST FLOOR- Master Bedroom en-suite (jacuzzi bath & shower), dressing area and balcony overlooking the garden and with sea views | 2nd bedroom en-suite (shower over bath), balcony to the front | 3rd bedroom en-suite (shower), dressing area and balcony | study or extra bedroom/4th bedroom
ROOF TOP-Roof Top Patio (81 m) with panoramic views of the Persian Gulf and Shangri-La's Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa.
OUTSIDE Double parking garage (35.5 m ) with electronic door | private gardens. Additional parking for 2 cars in front of the garage as well as 8 communal parking spaces.
Company Profile: Founded in 1855, Savills is a global real estate firm with more than 35,000 staff and 600 offices worldwide. In the Middle East, we have been the regional leader and real estate advisor of choice for over 42 years. The team provides an array of specialist services including strategic consultancy, valuations, residential sales and leasing, commercial sales and leasing, property and facilities management, international tenant representation, international residential and market research.