Built in 1906, Courtlands is an impressive three storey Grade II Listed office building, situated in approximately 4.5 acres of magnificent mature gardens, which extend to the south of the property and include small woodland and a lake. A car park is located to the front of the building offering parking for up to 55 cars. The construction is brick with stone dressings and a slate roof and the property is entered via a spectacular entrance hall with a domed glass ceiling, large wrap-around wooden staircase and restored Wedgewood pattern plaster wall mouldings. The building is steeped in history and many of its original features have been protected and listed, particularly in the ‘Gold Room’ where an original Queen Ann mantelpiece exists. The architect, Robert Adam, specialised in Roman and Italian styles and his favourite designs were wreaths and patrae, many of which can be seen on the walls and staircases at Courtlands, alongside honeysuckle, cherubs and fan ornaments. Courtlands for the last 20 years has been HQ offices for an international software company and features large and attractive meeting and training rooms, together with a multitude of smaller individual rooms. There is a passenger lift (currently not in operation), basement storage, staff kitchen and several male and female WC facilities througout the building.