The property is of traditional stone construction beneath a slate covered roof and is arranged over basement, ground, first and second floors.
Originally named Willersley Hall, Willersley Castle was originally built as a country mansion for Sir Richard Arkwright and was completed in 1792.
The property also includes a gate house, a mews block with further bedrooms and conference rooms and a detached building with swimming pool. There is on site parking available and the grounds extend to 65 acres of open field and ancient woodland. The property enjoys river frontage and fishing rights along the river.
There are 54 individually en-suite letting bedrooms, 26 of which are located in the main building and 28 of which are located in the detached mews block.