Impressive Grade-B listed, former convent extending to c. 44,832 sq ft on an 8.05 acre site providing redevelopment potential for a range of uses.
Corbelly Hill Covenant is a substantial Grade B Listed property constructed in 1881 and comprising a sandstone built convent with a chapel. The building has retained many of its original features including stained glass windows and cloister passageways running the full length of the building. The property is broadly arranged in a U-shape over basement, ground and three upper floors, extending to approximately 44,832 sq ft (4,165 sq m). The property is sat on a large plot which extends to approximately 8.05 acres (3.25 ha) and includes a 3 acre (1.2 ha) paddock with development potential.
Energy performance certificate is available upon request.