Former public house and restaurant for sale in prominent location off the A49.
The property comprises a vacant detached former public house originally constructed in 1734 and extended in the 20th century. The elevations are of brick construction set beneath a pitched slate covered roof. There is a former beer garden, private yard and car parking for 20 vehicles. Overall the site extends to 0.93 acres. The property historically provided three dining rooms, customer toilets and a catering kitchen to the single storey extension. To the first floor level there is former living accommodation which appeared to have provided six bedrooms, a living room, two bathrooms and a separate WC.
The property has an Energy Performance Certificate rating of D-92.