Exceptional Fully Fitted Part 4th Floor Office By Victoria
62 Buckingham Gate is a landmark office building with retail and leisure designed by Aukett Swanke architects and developed by Landsec in 2013. The part 4th floor suite is located on the northern side of the building and provides 5,301 sq ft of Grade A fully fitted office accommodation.
The offices are fully fitted to an exceptional standard and are currently arranged as a mixture of meeting rooms, reception area, boardroom, breakout space and open plan sit/stand desking.
The building also benefits from a striking triple height reception with business lounge and state of the art building facilities throughout. Other occupiers include Schlumberger, Chime Communications and Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
An assignment is available until 23rd September 2025 subject to a rent review on 8th March 2022
• Grade A fitted office space
• 32 open plan height adjustable desks + lockers
• Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
• 2.75m floor to ceiling height
• Raised access wood flooring
• Private office / quiet room
• Showers and Bike Storage plus male/female changing rooms
• Kitchen and breakout area
• Fully equipped comms room with UPS
• Excellent natural light
• Triple height reception
• Wired Certified Platinum
• Fibre connected
An assignment is available until 23rd September 2025 subject to a rent review on 8th March 2022.
|Floor / Unit||Type||Size||Status|
|4th (Part 4th floor suite, located on the northern side of the building.)||Office||5301 sq ft||Available|