Last remaining floor in this award winning Eric Parry designed building overlooking St James's Square.
The property occupies a corner position on the north side of St. James's Square with exception views to the south. The building was designed by Eric Parry Architects and completed in 2015. The office floor provides column free floor plates with exceptional natural light from three elevations, accessed by a marble-lined lift shaft accommodating four glass-backed lifts.
• Three x 13-person passenger lifts, One x 17-person passenger lift
• 6 unisex shower cubicles and a disabled person’s shower room together with 48 lockers and drying room facilities
• 78 bicycle spaces
• BREEAM “Excellent” rating
• 150mm overall raised floor zone
• Metal tiled suspended ceilings
• Four-pipe fan coil air conditioning
• Recessed 600mm x 600mm DALI fluorescent lighting
The space is available by way on an assignment of the existing lease expiring March 2026. The lease is held inside the L&T Act 1954.
Guide rent: £127.50 per sq ft
Business rates: £63.93 per sq ft
Service charge: £15.07 per sq ft
|Floor / Unit||Type||Size||Status|
|4th||Office||10141 sq ft||Available|