17th Century Manor House set in grounds of 14 acres with associated outbuildings and accommodation.
The property comprises a Grade II Listed Manor House with a range of outbuildings set in 14 acres.
The Manor is reached by a sweeping driveway which winds its way through the cluster of brick and timber buildings, culminating at the impressive original stone set front driveway and grand gateway.
The property was most recently used as a residential training centre and as a wedding venue on weekends. The training centre had capacity for 150 students and the wedding venue had capacity for up to 80 guests.
The property would suit a wide variety of uses subject to gaining the necessary planning consents.
Viewings are strictly by appointment with the sole agents. Please contact us to arrange a viewing.
The property is available on a new lease from The National trust on terms to be agreed. Rent on Application.
|Floor / Unit||Type||Size||Status|
|Unit (Manor House)||-||19660 sq ft||Available|
|Unit (Total Residential Accommodation)||-||12155 sq ft||Available|
|Unit (Amenities)||-||1326 sq ft||Available|
|Unit (Storage Buildings)||-||2588.7 sq ft||Available|