Quality office accommodation.
Originally constructed in 1883 as a department store, Fraser House was later converted into offices and was the corporate headquarters of a major insurance company. The building has been subject to a major refurbishment programme and the last remaining suite is arranged at second floor level with aspects to Museum Street and Elm Street and is finished to a very high standard.
A new lease to be granted for a term of years to be agreed.
|Floor / Unit||Type||Size||Status|
|2nd||Office||3072 sq ft||Available|