Iconic, high-quality office accommodation located in Glasgow's famous George Square in the heart of the City Centre.
The G1 Building is set behind an attractive listed sandstone façade and offers high-quality office accommodation as well as conference facilities and restaurants arranged over 11 floors.
The triple height reception has been finished to the highest quality and designed in Bavarian limestone offering an exceptional sense of arrival.
The 2nd Floor office suite will be fully refurbished to a CAT A standard.
- Triple height reception finished to the highest quality
- Large, virtually column free floor plates
- Six high speed 17 person passenger lifts
- Secure barrier entry
- 2.85m clear floor to ceiling height
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning system with full BMS control
- Generous levels of secure underground car parking (1:2,111 sq.ft)
- ‘B’ rated EPC
- ‘Very good’ BREEAM rating
- Dual building power supply
- Excellent on-site amenities
- Double width external pavement
Strictly by appointment with Savills.
Fully Repairing & Insuring lease terms available.
EPC Rating is B
|Name||sq ft||Rent (sq ft)||Rates Payable (sq ft)||Service Charge (sq ft)|
|2nd||15,351||On Application||£9.39 /sq ft||£7.76 /sq ft|