Cutting edge, contemporary, refurbished Grade A office accommodation in the heart of Edinburgh city centre
Following comprehensive refurbishment 7 Castle Street now offers 11,893 sq ft of highly flexible, modern workspace in an outstanding setting. The interior has been tastefully designed to create a cutting edge, contemporary environment that will appeal to the most discerning of organisations. A striking new reception will create an impressive sense of arrival and a flavour of what is to come throughout the building.
With wellbeing in mind, enviable state of the art shower and cycling facilities have been added. This, coupled with a high end specification, offers future proofed space for forward thinking companies.
- New, metal grid suspended ceiling
- New LED lighting
- Fully glazed entrance door
- New high quality carpet tiles and floor boxes
- New VAV air-conditioning system
- Supplementary perimeter trench heating
- New male, female and disabled toilets
- 4 new showers
- 32 cycling racks
- Cycling repair station
- 29 lockers within changing room
- 20 lockers within drying room
We are currently pursuing a Fitwel star rating for the building and anticipate that this will be the first Fitwel certified building in Scotland.
EPC Rating is D
|Floor / Unit||Type||Size||Status|
|1st||Office||6495 sq ft||Available|
|4th||Office||5398 sq ft||Let|