Broadway 2 is bring extensively refurbished by a programme that incorporates enhanced welfare provision sustainability at its core
Broadway Park comprises four, 3-storey office buildings arranged around a private internal access road accessed from the Edinburgh Bypass (A720).
The site layout provides ample parking yet includes high quality landscape with grassed areas, along with planting and well established trees to create a quiet and attractive environment.
Broadway 2 sits at the end of the central access road through the site.
The existing 3 storey building provides 40,460 sqft of office space within an arrangement of bright, spacious and generously proportioned floorplates.
• The building is undergoing an extensive programme of refurbishment and improvement, integrating enhanced welfare provision, and a new M&E installation incorporating the latest sustainability technology.
• Fully refurbished building and designed to target WELL Standard criteria.
• Reconfigured and extended entrance zone to provide improved entrance experience and enhanced reception area with integrated welfare and breakout space
• Enhanced welfare provision to incorporate new cycling facilities including secure cycle storage with electric charging, maintenance and repair station, along with showers, changing area with lockers and drying room.
• Reconfigured central core to provide new BCO compliant ‘superloo’ toilet facilities, DDA compliant toilets and a IT / server / comms room at each level.
• New M&E installation to include new lighting incorporating circadian rhythms, new VRF comfort cooling and ventilation systems, and new lifts.
• Dedicated fibre connection and WiredScore compliant digital connectivity
• New and refurbished building fabric to include, new ceilings, new and upgraded glazing systems, new internal doors and high quality finishes throughout.
• Floorplates extended into external terrace areas First and second floor to increase usable floor space
• External building fabric refurbishment to extend to full building envelope
• 118 dedicated Parking Spaces will include for Electric Vehicle Charging for 20 vehicles whilst the infrastructure will be installed for convenient future expansion of EVC.
• The final design and specification is subject to change through the detailed design process and to securing the associated statutory approvals.
• Landlord is open to Integrated/enhancement of CAT A as well as undertaking elements up to full CAT B fit outs for prospective tenants, and an incoming occupier at this stage would have ability to influence ceiling and certain other finishes
• Targeted EPC rating of A and include low carbon technology and a focus on electrical energy.
• An efficient 100%, full fresh air system with a focus on indoor air quality monitoring and a minimum of 12.0 litres/second/person in the workspace areas.
• The ventilation and cooling will support a workspace density of 1:10 at a minimum of 12.0 litres/second/person in the open plan areas.
• The workspace heating and cooling systems will be individual 3 pipe VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow) electrical Air Source Heat Pump systems with integral heat recovery.
• The lighting and emergency lighting throughout the workspace areas will utilise the latest LED technologies and integral lighting controls which will include circadian rhythm principals.
• A fully operational Building Management System will be provided with metering systems efficiently to monitor and control the central plant and equipment.
• Diverse ICT risers and distribution to meet “Wiredscore” criteria from dual incoming comms positions to each comms room
• Separately metered lighting and power electrical distribution to each office space.
|Floor / Unit||Type||Size||Status|
|Ground||Office||12120 sq ft||Available|
|1st||Office||13509 sq ft||Available|
|2nd||Office||13756 sq ft||Available|