Harbour House is an attractive Grade II Listed building prominently situated on Town Quay opposite the Isle of Wight ferry terminus.
Harbour House was the former Harbour Master’s Offices for the Port of Southampton and is a landmark Grade II Listed building. The original building was sympathetically extended in 2003 when it was converted to casino use and more recently nightclub use. The property is currently split into two separate venues, with a ground floor and basement nightclub and a separate basement, ground, first and second floor former gentlemen’s club. The ground floor nightclub, known currently as CoCo Bar & Lounge is accessed via the side elevation of the property and upon entry provides an open plan nightclub with large bar servery. There is limited seating but this reflects the nature of the venue which is designed for vertical drinking. The former gentlemen’s club which occupies the majority of the accommodation is accessed via the main entrance at the front of the property and upon entry at ground floor level there is an attractive original wooden spiral staircase. WC facilities are also provided at this level. At first floor there are three principal trade rooms all focused around the central lobby area. Many of the rooms benefit from attractive original wooden interior panelling and coving. The fit-out is to a high specification and any ingoer will have the benefit of these fittings. At second floor level there is a large commercial kitchen, offices and storage rooms. The basement which is shared between both venues provides both a cellar and storage rooms. Externally, there are 20 car parking spaces which again are shared between the venues.
The property is available to let in part (Playhouse gentlemen’s club) or alternatively the freehold is available.
EPC Rating is D (96)
|Floor / Unit||Type||Size||Status|
|Basement||-||1337 sq ft||Available|
|Ground||-||5093 sq ft||Available|
|1st||-||4845 sq ft||Available|
|2nd||-||2577 sq ft||Available|