Freehold public house investment for sale, currently let on a lease expiring in 2028
The property was built in 1753 and comprises a Grade II Listed, two storey semi-detached building, with single storey extension to the left elevation. The Crown Inn has painted and rendered mock Tudor elevations beneath a thatched roof.
Externally there is a beer garden to the side with seating for approximately 30 customers. There are some additional picnic benches provided to the front of the property also. The car park to the left of the
pub, provides parking for approximately 13 vehicles.
Internally the public house is cosy in its layout with a number of interconnecting trade rooms. The right hand side of the pub features the bar servery and public bar area. To more formal dining areas are located to the left. WC’s are also provided adjacent to this area. The kitchen and cellar are positioned at the rear of the ground floor. The first floor comprises of an office/lounge, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom.
EPC exempt - Listed building
|Floor / Unit||Type||Size||Status|
|Unit (Whole site)||-||0.225 Acres||Available|