Former public house and restaurant for sale in prominent location off the A49.
The Property comprises a vacant detached former public house originally constructed in 1734 and extended in the 20th century. The elevations are of brick construction set beneath a pitched slate covered roof.
Former beer garden, private yard and car parking for 20 vehicles. Overall the site extends to 0.93 acres.
We understand that the business at the Property ceased rading in 2014. The Property historically provided three dining rooms, customer toilets and a catering kitchen to the single storey extension.
To the first floor level there is former living accommodation which appeared to have provided six bedrooms, a living room, two bathrooms and a separate WC.
For a formal viewing, strictly by appointment with Savills.
EPC Rating is D (92)