Imposing Grade II 18th Century or even earlier character property with planning permission to enlarge the kitchen and convert the outbuildings into an annexe/studio.
An imposing brick & stone Grade II listed 18th century property, with some parts believed to date even earlier, from 1687.
Retaining a wealth of charm and character the accommodation is spacious with three generous reception rooms plus a delightful Amdega conservatory that overlooks the rear courtyard' the kitchen/breakfast room has a similar outlook. A cellar, accessed from under the staircase provides useful storage. In total there are seven bedrooms including five doubles arranged over the two upper floors with two benefitting from en suite shower rooms.
Just past the house is a private road to four dwellings including Bierton House with a private driveway sweeping round the edge of the garden to the courtyard at the rear. A pretty detached outbuilding currently provides workshop, storage facilities and car ports.
Planning permission has been granted to enlarge the kitchen as well as to convert the outbuildings into an annexe for ancillary use to the main house. Aylesbury Vale District Council Ref 16/02168/ ALB.
View payable Stamp Duty for this property
From the first to the last impression this is a characterful property <BR>offering generous family accommodation arranged over three levels.Nick Pounce