Ultima at Sherborne Wharf, a collection of one and two bedroom apartments in the heart of Birmingham city centre. Move in Autumn 2019. Help to Buy available.
Introducing Ultima at Sherborne Wharf, a superb collection of one and two bedroom apartments in the heart of Birmingham's city centre.
This exciting development is ideally located within walking distance of Brindleyplace, Arena Central and the Central Business District, home to companies including HSBC, Deutsche Bank, PwC and HMRC.
Grand Central and the Bullring Shopping Centre are just a short walk away and provide a wide range of boutique shops alongside major high street stores including Harvey Nichols and Selfridges in addition to quirky bars and Michelin Star restaurants. Ultima at Sherborne Wharf has something for everyone.
You'll only be a ten minute walk away from Birmingham New Street Station, offering direct links to London, Oxford and Manchester and the delivery of the HS2 line in 2026 will reduce train times to the capital to just 49 minutes. The extension of the Birmingham Westside Metro, along Broad Street and due for completion in 2021, will also allow greater connectivity between the city centre and Edgbaston.
- Stylish Paula Rosa Manhattan kitchen with post formed worktops and upstands
- Stainless steel splashbacks
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Brushed steel four-ring electric hob
- Brushed steel Bosch electric oven*
- Bosch fully integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer*
- Bosch brushed steel feature chimney hood*
- Low energy LED lighting to under wall units
- Leisure Rangemaster 1 bowl stainless steel sink and mono block mixer taps
Bathroom, ensuites and cloakrooms:
- Contemporary white Roca Gap sanitaryware
- Vado taps
- Half height Porcelanosa tiling on all walls to bathroom and ensuite (where applicable)*
- Full height Porcelanosa tiling to the bath and shower enclosure
- Electric chrome heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite (where applicable)*
Fittings and features:
- Internal walls painted white throughout
- Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Double-glazed windows
- Door entry phone system
- Myson electric Decor radiators
Contact Savills today for up to date details, availability and pricing.
*Please note that all images are either computer generated or photographs of a typical Crest Nicholson show home interior for indicative purposes only.