STAMP DUTY PAID ON RESERVATIONS BEFORE 31.03.2020!**VIRTUAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE* A magnificent development of TWO & THREE bedroom LUXURY apartments. CONTACT US to ENQUIRE
Contact Savills today for more information on the FANTASTIC opportunity to have your STAMP DUTY PAID on any RESERVATION made at Friary Court before 31st March 2020*.
Friary Court is an executive GATED development of nine LUXURY 2 and 3 bedroom APARTMENTS in a most exclusive location in Solihull with each apartment having TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES.
The apartments, ranging from 1,337 sq. ft. to 1,763 sq. ft., raise the bar for attention to detail and quality and have been built by award-winning local niche developer, HCD Developments. Each apartment has been completed to the highest specification to produce truly impressive living accommodation that you are proud to call your home.
Occupying a private and leafy position on St. Bernards Road, you'll be conveniently placed to enjoy the best that Solihull has to offer with over 1,500 acres of surrounding parkland and the amenities of the town centre including fantastic shopping and restaurants located just a short drive away.
Nearby, Olton railway station offers direct links to Birmingham city centre while Solihull railway station allows convenient access to London Marylebone in addition to local commuter services. Friary Court is also ideally located in close proximity to the M42, A41 and A34 networks providing connectivity to the rest of the UK in a matter of hours.
- Luxury Siematic kitchens with island and breakfast bar (subject to apartment)
- Silestone solid surface worktops
- Siemens integrated appliances including: two ovens, four zone hob, island extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge-freezer (Please note that Apartment 7 has a BORA hob)
- Quooker kettle tap
Bathrooms and ensuites:
- Fully tiled walls and floors by Porcelanosa
- Contemporary sanitarware by Duravit
- Freestanding baths by Synergy and Q4 (subject to apartment)
- Taps and showers by Hansgrohe
- Illuminated mirror cabinets with shaver points
- Heated towel rails
Finishes and features:
- Double glazing throughout
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Porcelanosa tiling to hallways, kitchens and utility rooms
- Home Counties 42oz carpets to bedrooms and living rooms
- Bespoke Jesse fitted wardrobes
- Luxury light fittings by Schuller, Dar Lighting, Searchlight and Franklite (subject to apartment)
- Texecom intruder alarms
External and communal areas:
- Dedicated parking provision of two allocated spaces per apartment with secure gated entry system
- Fully landscaped communal gardens with picnic tables and wooden gazebo
- Juliet and private balconies to the upper floor apartments (subject to apartment)
- Passenger lift servicing all floors
- Separate bicycle storage and communal bin store
Contact Savills today and take advantage of the opportunity to have your Stamp Duty paid on reservations made by 31st March 2020. We are now also delighted to offer virtual viewings!Isaac Burner