A newly built three bedroom detached home boasting open field views to rear and located within a popular turning, 1.2 miles from Wickford high street and railway station
One of two newly built three bedroom detached homes featuring well laid out ground floor accommodation including a high quality contemporary kitchen to the front of the property taken from the Arthur Anthony German range, complemented by Caledonia décor worktops and AEG appliances. Other rooms downstairs include a cloakroom and open plan living/dining room that enjoys views over the garden and beyond which is accessed via a set of bi fold doors.
The first floor boasts versatile accommodation providing three bedrooms but with the option of adding an additional room should the buyer require (e.g study/home office). The master bedroom enjoys a Juliet balcony to further appreciate the view to the rear. At first floor level there is also a family bathroom and en suite to the master bedroom both featuring high quality contemporary suites.
Externally, a sizable patio leads to a raised lawn area which is private and un-overlooked with a pleasant aspect over an open field to the rear. The frontage allows for off street parking and access to the integral garage.
Alma Close is a popular cul-de-sac with a variety of different styles of property and has footpaths leading to The Grange Primary School and Elder Avenue Playground making this an ideal location for young families. For shopping and commuting Wickford High Street is just 1 mile away and its London Liverpool Street serving railway line 1.2 miles boasting a journey time of 36 minutes.
- From the Arthur Anthony German range in a Satin Grey gloss flat door as true handless. This is complimented with soft grey Caledonia décor worktops, Franke sink unit and integrated AEG appliances. Supplied by Arthur Anthony Interiors, Great Baddow, Chelmsford.
- Contemporary ROCA suites and sanitaryware
- VADO tap and shower fittings
- 1200x900 shower to ensuite
- 1200x800 shower to main bathroom
- Shaver sockets
- Soft close toilet seats
- Viessmann gas boiler
- 210l Joule indirect cylinder
- Zoned heating circuit
- Low energy down lighting to ground floor and wet rooms
- Low energy pendant lighting to first floor
- Wired for ceiling speaker system to lounge and kitchen
- Intruder Alarm system meeting grade 2 requirements and with app control capabilities
- Wired for CCTV & Ring doorbell
- Sky Q ready with concealed dish and cabling
- CAT5e cables run to each TV resulting in dropout free streaming and WIFI usage
Wall & Floor finishes
- Walls finished in grey with brilliant white ceilings and woodwork
- Ceramic tiled flooring to kitchen and wet rooms
- Timber flooring to entrance hall
- High quality carpet to living room, bedrooms and landing
- UPVC A rated windows
- Kandla Grey sandstone garden paving
- Silver haze sandstone driveway paving
- External taps (incl. tap in garage)
- Garden storage shed
Living/dining room - 21'8 x 15'5 > 11'5 (6.6m x 4.7m)
Kitchen - 9'75 x 8'43 (4.65m x 3.53m)
Bedroom 1 - 14'1 x 12'4 (4.29m x 3.76m)
Bedroom 2 - 17'36 x 11'8 (6.1m x 3.56m)
Bedroom 3 - 11'7 x 9'05 (3.53m x 2.87m)
Please note: some images contain computer generated additions and are used for indicative purposes only.