Detached period house overlooking the village green.
The house lies in the villages conservation area although is not listed. It is believed to date from 1730 with latter additions to the rear. It is approached through an entrance vestibule into two front-facing sitting rooms which are segregated by a redbrick fireplace with twin opening - one containing a log burner, the other a living flame gas fire.
The rooms feature some exposed timbers and overlook the front. At the rear is a good sized reception room with double doors onto the garden which provides a good deal of natural light. Adjacent, the kitchen is fitted with painted units topped with granite surfaces and includes a built-in oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and an Everhot range (subject to negotiation). There is access from the kitchen into a back lobby, utility room and cloakroom.
A first floor galleried landing overlooks the back reception room. The principal bedroom, situated at the rear of the house, has an en suite shower room, whilst at the front, overlooking the green, are two further bedrooms featuring fireplaces, exposed timbers and sash windows. The bedrooms are served by a family bathroom featuring a slipper-style bath.
There is a small area to the front retained by wrought-iron railings.
At the rear, a split-level cottage garden offers a great deal of privacy. Part walled and planted for year round colour and interest, the area contains a garden pond and provides access into the detached garage. The garage is approached from the adjoining lane.
View payable Stamp Duty for this property