Elegant Grade II listed, historic Georgian wing
With origins dating back to Domesday, Normandy can trace its history back to the Conqueror, whilst Henley Park was part of the Royal Forest of Windsor as early as the 12th century. Understood to have originated as a hunting lodge, the mansion and estate at Henley Park developed under a succession of royal and noble owners until it finally passed into private hands around 1630. Rebuilt in the Georgian style, the property has seen a number of owners and uses over the years until its extensive restoration in 1998. Internally, the property offers elegant and well proportioned family accommodation over four floors, with all the comforts and conveniences required for 21st century family living, together with the characteristic features and style reminiscent of its origins. The secure situation and manageable grounds make the property ideal as a weekend retreat or a lock-up and leave base in a most idyllic and convenient situation.
Situated behind wrought iron, electric gates, Henley Park is approached over a long drive bordered by well-maintained communal lawns and woodland. There is a turning space and parking area to the front, whilst, to the rear, there is a detached double garage and two private allocated parking spaces. The private garden lies to the south and west of the property and comprises a secluded walled garden, with graveled terrace and lawns with neatly tended borders. The lawns slope down from the terrace to the fenced boundary and an attractive backdrop of mature woodland.
Reception hall, drawing room, kitchen/breakfast room, master suite with dressing room, 4 further bedrooms, 3 further bathrooms (2 en suite), utility room, cloakroom. Double garage, allocated parking, private gardens, in about 0.3 acres, substantial communal grounds.
View payable Stamp Duty for this property