A magnificent Grade II* Listed Queen Anne-style five-bedroom family residence (c.1730).
This magnificent house dates back to 1630 and was largely rebuilt in 1730, forming part of a terrace known as The Bank.
The house is set well back from the road behind a large iron gateway and there is a wonderful Roman 'Doric' entrance with elaborate detailing. The interiors retain beautiful early eighteenth century paneling and staircases with perhaps even earlier features in some of the front rooms having retained very ornate ceiling moldings, shutters, floorboards and fireplaces. The house has had a thoroughly sympathetic restoration and improvement program over this period of ownership and has an exceptionally large garden in excess of 200 ft. The house offers in excess of 3,000sqft and offers five bedrooms, versatile reception areas and two/ three bathrooms.
View payable Stamp Duty for this property