The perfect opportunity to be part of a rural business hub and benefit from a work from home opportunity with a one bedroom bungalow along with an adjoining office.
The perfect opportunity to be part of a rural business hub and benefit from a work from home opportunity. We have available to let a one bedroom bungalow along with an adjoining office complex forming part of a steading development.
The residential property comprises kitchen / lounge and a master bedroom with en-suite and two further bedrooms. The adjoining office is accessed separately and provides a flexible and dynamic working space.
The small village of Symington is about 5 miles away and has a village shop, post office and primary school. The village of Wiston (2 miles) also offers primary schooling. The old market town of Biggar (8.5 miles) is a thriving hub for the surrounding rural hinterland and offers a good range of shops, supermarkets, professional services and secondary schooling. Lanark, 13 miles to the north west, also provides a wide range of amenities and a railway station.
Travel connections are excellent with ready access to the M74, the main route from England to Scotland, only three miles to the south west, while the international airports at Glasgow, Prestwick and Edinburgh are all within 55 miles of Clydeside. Both Edinburgh and Glasgow are within easy driving distance.
Deposit - £1,5000
Council Tax: Currently Non- Domestic Rates
EPC rating: Band C, currently subject to Non-Domestic Rates
Landlord registration: Pending
Scottish Letting Agent Registration: LARN1902057
Date of Entry
The property is available now.
After viewing interested parties should confirm their interest in the property with Savills. The landlord's preferred applicant will be reference checked through a tenancy referencing company.
1. The tenancy shall be a Private Residential Tenancy and commercial lease.
2. The rent shall be payable monthly in advance by bank standing order.
3. A deposit of £1,500 will be payable in advance.
4. The tenant shall be responsible for the payment of the Council Tax or other rates levied by the Local Authority.
5. The property is to be occupied as a private dwelling and is not to be sub-let without the prior permission of the landlord.
6. The garden maintenance is the responsibility of the tenant.
7. The tenant will be responsible for the costs of all utilities.
8. The landlord will insure the property against all fire but such insurance will not cover any contents or effects which the tenant may place in the subjects, the insurance of which will be the tenant's responsibility.
9. The tenant will be required to maintain the internal decoration to the same standard as at entry.
10. An inventory will be taken prior to entry.
11. Pets will be permitted at the discretion of the landlord.