Balfour Place is more than a beautiful location for a home, it is a wonderful place to create your perfect lifestyle.
Balfour Place is more than a beautiful location for a home, it is a wonderful place to create your perfect lifestyle. You will have the opportunity to work with the award winning Architect Wincer Kievenaar to complete the interior design of your new home. This will be a home to be proud of finished to an impeccable standard providing contemporary living amongst a wealth of history.
Situated just 1 ½ hours by train to central London, Balfour Place is all about a location that provides a coastal lifestyle combined with excellent road and rail connections to all major regions.
From striking coastal scenery and picturesque rural countryside to marshes and woodlands and abundant wildlife the Suffolk Coast and Heaths Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty provide the opportunity for you and your family to get out in the fresh sea air and really connect with nature. The best way to explore and enjoy the area is by foot and there are numerous walks directly accessible from Balfour Place.
Each of the four houses are exclusively named after an important historical figure in the golf club's history and thereby links directly to early days of what is now a sport / pastime played throughout the world.
Buyers of these prestgious homes will have 2 Full memberships of the Club for 2 years. Plus 2 years complimentary Membership for 2 Juniors (under 14) of the 9-hole Kingsfleet course.
The new Residential Properties and Clubhouse are located within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and have been designed to blend into the environment with the sensitivity of the landscape being a key factor. The new houses have been designed to fit into the area with a natural flow and with coastal tolerant plants in the scheme that will ensure the key environmental characteristics of the area are maintained.
Balfour Place is situated on Cliff Road in Felixstowe adjacent to Felixstowe Ferry Golf Club. Directions: From Ipswich take the A14 towards Felixstowe. At the Dock Spur roundabout go straight across. Go straight across the second roundabout and at the third roundabout turn right into Beatrice Avenue. Turn left at the Orwell Hotel roundabout and follow the road along which leads into Cliff Road. Follow that road until you see the Golf Club and the development on the right.
- Stylish professionally designed fitted kitchen with stone worktops and matching upstands, selected from an extensive range of finishes and styles*
- Induction hob
- Stainless steel splashback
- Integrated double oven
- Extractor hood with light
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated fridge freezer
- 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer tap
- LED downlights to ceiling
- Tiled floors from an extensive range*
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Soft-close drawers and doors, cutlery try and recycling bins
BATHROOM, EN-SUITE & CLOAKROOM
- Stylish sanitary ware with complementary fittings
- Vanity units in choice of colours*
- Stone resin low profile shower trays with clear glass enclosures and contemporary fittings
- Heated towel rails to bathrooms and en-suites -individually controlled
- LED downlights to ceilings
- Shaver points in all bathrooms and en-suites
- Floor and wall tiling from an extensive range*
- Plastered walls and ceilings with matt emulsion finish
- Satinwood painted woodwork
- Brushed throughout ground floor, landing and bathroom.
- White switches and sockets throughout the remainder of house and on all media panels
- Powder coated aluminium windows and doors
SPACE & WATER HEATING
- High efficiency Worcester Bosch gas boilers
- Underfloor heating to all floors with zonal thermostatic control
- Composite front door with door furniture
- Powder coated double glazed windows and rear/side external doors
- Attractive external lights to all external door locations
- Doorbell to front door
- Natural stone paved entrance paths and patios to rear
- Block paved driveway and parking areas
- External power socket
- Wiring provision for future electric car charging point
- Power and lighting to garage
- Cultivated turf and planting to front gardens in accordance with the approved planting design
- Turf to rear gardens.
CONNECTIVITY / BROADBAND
- High speed fibre optic connected
*Subject to reservation timing / build programme*
Floor plans and computer generated images are indicative only and external finishes may vary. Floor plans are not shown to scale.
Balfour Place in Felixstowe will offer buyers the opportunity to purchase a property with sea views over an historic golf course, set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It is simply the rarest and most unique location you can imagine.Max Turner