One bedroom apartments in a secluded new development in Islington.
We are delighted to be instructed on this stylish one bedroom apartment in a secluded brand new development in Islington.
Finished to an impeccable standard, with high quality finishes the flats all feature underfloor heating, oak wood floors in the spacious open-plan kitchens, integrated SMEG and Siemens appliances, built in storage, overhead rain shower in the bathroom, large balcony and bicycle storage is also available in the development.
This apartment is offered unfurnished however the landlord can provide a bespoke furniture package at an additional cost.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Further Information, Basic Eligibility Criteria and Terms and Conditions When renting through this landlord, you will not pay any referencing fees, check in fees, administration fees or renewal fees. A £500 reservation fee will be payable up front and will be deductible from your deposit. Terms & conditions apply.
An apportionment of rent will be payable if you move in on or after the 15th of the month in order to bring your rental payments in line with the 1st of each month.
Please note that Savills are the introducing agent and the landlord carries out all referencing and paperwork directly with the tenant.
There are some basic eligibility criteria to qualify for these rental homes.
In order to rent a property from the landlord you will need to meet the following:
- British/EU/EEA Citizen or have a valid visa to reside in the UK - Have no County Court Judgements (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Agreements (IVAs) or Bankruptcy
- Have no adverse rental history such as rent arrears or history of anti-social behaviour within a tenancy
- Meet the minimum affordability criteria which will be determined by the rental amount of your chosen property/budget
- Be employed permanently or,
- Be self-employed for at least one year with ability to present the previous year's tax returns
- Have access to one month's rent in advance and six-weeks' rent as a tenancy deposit
- For private rent properties, we also consider student households or households on temporary employment contracts with six months up front rental payment on a 6 month fixed tenancy.
Only private individuals can be tenants at The Pavilions (no company tenants) and standard tenancy lengths are 12 months with a 6 month break clause.
Once your offer is accepted you must provide a payment of £500 to the landlord directly and ALL the documents in their rental criteria within 48 hours to Savills to pass onto the landlord. For information on the documents needed please your negotiator.
All units consists of underfloor heating which is generated from the communal heating plant and this is managed by the landlords in house Energy Team.
In order to use the heating and hot water, residents simply top up their pre paid card either online or at their local shop. The billing system is on a pay as you go system rather than a monthly billing system.
There is no parking available with these flats and no pets are allowed.