A Magnificent Grade II listed 18th Century Country Estate of approximately 20,000 sq ft, enviably located in a private and secluded location on the Essex and Hertfordshire borders.
Grade II listed Nazeing Park was built in 1797 by the Palmer family. It was extensively remodelled around 1814. Recently, it has been restored to its former glory and many internal features remain.
Set on a hill in the heart of its rolling estate, Nazeing Park is an instantly impressive house with two octagonal wings and five slender Ionic pillars lending elegance to its front elevation.
The property enjoys a secluded position and offers light and spacious family accommodation, perfect for entertaining, with the principal rooms overlooking its well maintained gardens and enjoying far reaching views of the parkland.
The approach to Nazeing Park is through electric gates via a long tarmac driveway, and the newly installed drive through the park.
The layout and dimensions of the accommodation can be seen in further detail on the floorplans.
View payable Stamp Duty for this property