A handsome Grade II Listed early Georgian house extending to over 9000 sq ft, set in 7.5 acres of gardens and parkland in an accessible rural location.
Hall Court is a wonderful Grade II listed former vicarage. Dating from the early 18th Century, the property can be identified as Hall Court Manor' as far back as the 13th Century. becoming a vicarage in 1804. Hall Court has recently been the subject of an extensive, sophisticated scheme of renovation and improvement, making an exceptional family home. With elegant Georgian proportions and features,, the half-glazed front door opens from the fine pillared portico into a particularly wide and light reception hall, with formal reception rooms off it, the drawing room with French doors opening to the terrace. Each room features a fine marble fireplace and the kitchen/ breakfast room has a large dining area and an adjoining family room. Beyond the kitchen there is access through to the coach house and staff flat. A delightful galleried landing, leads to a master bedroom with a dressing room and large en suite bathroom, a guest suite, three further bedrooms (one en suite) and a family bathroom. A secondary staircase gives direct access from the kitchen, and more bedrooms.
Currently stables and garaging on the ground floor and a first floor staff flat. A further traditional brick stable block currently provides two loose boxes and may also have scope for a further range of uses.
Gardens and Grounds
Hall Court has a wonderful approach with a sweeping gravel drive leading up to the house. To the front of the house is a formal garden with a lawn below. The parkland beyond features some beautiful oak trees. There is also a part walled garden with an extensive dining terrace, kitchen garden and a private courtyard
View payable Stamp Duty for this property
An exceptional family home, with great viewsEd Sugden