A beautifully restored, elegant Grade II listed, Georgian townhouse.
Currently undergoing redecoration throughout, this Grade II Listed Georgian townhouse of approximately 7,226 sq ft dates back to the 1780's.
Previously the home of world renowned architect John Minshaw, the house was in recent years restored to its original glory. All the panelling, architraves, windows and skirtings were custom made and all the Portland stone floors have been returned to their original state.
The house offers exceptional proportions, high ceilings and an abundance of natural light throughout.