Parcel of permanent pasture lying off Dover Road, St Margarets at Cliffe
The land comprises around 79 acres of permanent pasture lying off Dover Road, St Margarets at Cliffe.
Currently laid to grass the land is located on the outskirts of St Margarets at Cliffe with excellent road frontage. There are several former WW2 brick built ammuntion stores adjoining the internal access track.
Previously the land has been used for grazing and hay making and is fully enclosed with stock fencing. Vehicular access is via Dover Road.
The land at Westcliffe Farm offers a rare opportunity to acquire a useful large parcel of farmland close to Dover where such opportunities rarely arise.
The land is considered for continued agricultural usage or perhaps leisure purposes subject to all the necessary consents being obtained.
*Currency rates are updated daily at approximately 01:00 GMT | Property Reference Number: GBMQRUMRU170005
23 Kings Hill Avenue
+44 (0) 1732 879 050