Savills are delighted to introduce the brand new St Joseph's development built by Castlethorn in Clonsilla, Dublin 15.
The development is located 13km West of Dublin City and serviced by excellent rail, bus and road connections into the City. Clonsilla train station is within 500m from the development with up to 45 services per day making your daily commute easy. Blanchardstown shopping centre is only a 5 minute drive including a array of shops, restaurants and a cinema.
St Joseph's is also located close to Beechwood and the Phoenix Park, the largest urban park in Europe.Other nearby recreational facilities include The National Aquatic Centre, numerous golf courses including the well renowned Luttrelstown Castle, The Hermitage, Elm Park and Castleknock.
These new energy efficient homes have been designed with modern living in mind, maximizing the available space to create generously sized family homes.
- Efficient low-energy design
- Low-maintenance, brick and coloured render finish
- Fully-fitted kitchens with electrical appliances as standard to include a fridge-freezer, electric oven/hob, dishwasher, combined washer/dryer and extractor fan (subject to signing of contracts within 28 days)
- All bathrooms and en-suites are fitted with high-quality sanitary ware throughout
- Luxurious fitted wardrobes provided in bedrooms as per showhouses
- Each home is covered by a 10 year structural defects policy provided by Global Home Warranties Limited
BER Details - BER A3