Superbly located in Clonsilla, Dublin 15 Castlethorn are proud to bring their latest development, St Josephs, to the market comprising of elegant 2, 3 & 4 bed houses.
***FINAL 4 BEDROOM PROPERTIES AVAILABLE NOW***
All homes qualify for the the Help to Buy Scheme.
Register your interest with Kate Rogers. Call 01 618 1497 or 086 065 4389
Savills and Castlethorn are delighted to announce we have released the final phase of 3 & 4 bedroom houses in the St Josephs Development.
We now have a limited number of 4 bedroom properties available in various styles and sizes. We will also be releasing our Sapphire (3 Bed End of Terrace) and Emerald (3 Bed Mid Terrace) Show Houses in the New Year. For more information please register your interest or call Savills New Homes on 01 618 1497.
The development is located 13km West of Dublin City and serviced by excellent rail, bus and road connections into the City. Clonsilla train station is within 500m from the development with up to 45 services per day making your daily commute easy. Blanchardstown shopping centre is only a 5 minute drive including a array of shops, restaurants and a cinema.
St Joseph's is also located close to Beechwood and the Phoenix Park, the largest urban park in Europe. Other nearby recreational facilities include The National Aquatic Centre, numerous golf courses including the well renowned Luttrelstown Castle, The Hermitage, Elm Park and Castleknock.
These new energy efficient homes have been designed with modern living in mind, maximizing the available space to create generously sized family homes.
- Efficient low-energy design
- Low-maintenance, brick and coloured render finish
- Fully-fitted kitchens with electrical appliances as standard to include a fridge-freezer, electric oven/hob, dishwasher, combined washer/dryer and extractor fan (subject to signing of contracts within 28 days)
- All bathrooms and en-suites are fitted with high-quality sanitary ware throughout
- Luxurious fitted wardrobes provided in bedrooms as per showhouses
- Each home is covered by a 10 year structural defects policy provided by Global Home Warranties Limited
BER Details - BER A3