Excellent one bedroom apartment to rent in one of Leeds' premier developments. Available in February.
This is a fantastic oppurtunity to rent a fully furnished one bedroom apartment in the ever popular Waterside development. The large double bedroom offers plenty of room and the open plan living room/kitchen has the sleek modern feel you would expect of a city centre apartment. The finish is exceptional throughout with all SMEG appliances fitted in the kitchen and high quality furniture.
The apartment also benefits from a large modern bathroom.
Savills are now offering an innovative approach to renting in Leeds. We are offering the highest quality apartments in a fantastic location, as well as providing an unparalleled level of service to our residents. Leeds Waterside has a dedicated management team based on site to ensure all the residents' needs are met.
We have a range of apartments across two blocks which vary in layout, style, size, furnishings and price levels so do get in touch now to discuss the options for your new home. Waterside Apartments has consistently shown itself to be one of the most popular with residents and is really is worth a viewing!
Waterside is uniquely positioned between the river and canal to offer magnificent views from almost every apartment. There's also a private courtyard for residents to enjoy the summer sun.
Secure, underground parking is available under a separate license.
Contact us now for more details and to arrange a viewing.
Photos not always representative of exact property.
1. Subject to contract and satisfactory references, the apartment is to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy with flexible terms but subject to a minimum term of 12 months.
2. The landlord positively encourages longer term tenancies in order to meet occupier demand and provide security of tenure
3. The tenant is responsible for the payment of outgoings including council tax, electricity, water and telephone / broadband.
4. A returnable deposit equivalent to 4 weeks rent will be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. This sum will be returned at the end of the term less any amount for dilapidations or breaches of the terms of the tenancy agreement. The deposit will be held in the TDS deposit scheme.
* Photos used are not necessarily representative of the exact apartment offered.