This will be the first major new construction project in the last 20 years in Lisbon. EXEO brings together all the facilities in an unprecedented business center in Parque das Nações and introduces a new concept of work and wellness.
The LUMIA building with about 30,000sqm of offices and 300 parking spaces (296 + 4 specials) will be the first building to be completed.
- 8 Floors
- Facade metric: 1.50m
- Ceiling height of the slab to slab floors: 4.2m
- Ceiling height of the ground floor: 6m
- Flooring: Raised technical floor
- Walls: Finished
- Ceilings: open slab (without false roof and without carriers)
- Bicycle parking
- Changing rooms with lockers
- VC system with 4 water pipes fed by chiller and condensation boiler
- 2 levels of underground parking
Energy eff. class: A+
|Floor||Module||Use||Space||Energy eff. class|
|Piso 3||w/ Rooftop||Offices||4.184,00||-|