A beautiful Bearnaise manor house full of period charm with spacious living accommodation, vast outbuildings and one hectare of land with direct river access.
The village house, dating from 1876, can easily accommodate a large family with several reception rooms on the ground floor and four good size bedrooms on the first floor. The ground floor study and the second salon both open directly onto the south facing terrace and the private land beyond, leading to the little river that runs through the village.
A large and attractive stone barn, offering a combined total of 300m2 of surface space, sits behind the manor house, which is divided into several sections. This would be perfect for someone looking to operate a business, transform into holiday accommodation or simply for storage.