Magnificent new home due for completion in October 2022. Intelligently designed, due to be built and finished with unrivalled quality.
Savills are delighted to offer for sale this contemporary designed new home due for build completion in October 2022.
Castle Keep is in an incredibly special position next to the beautiful Highcliffe Castle and benefits from direct access into the Castle grounds. From the back gate of the property there is a pathway nearby leading directly down to Highcliffe beach.
This truly impressive home has been intelligently designed and will be built to an exacting standard by Addis Homes group and then finished internally by award winning Alexander James interiors. From start to finish, the experts involved will be ensuring the absolute best standard of quality throughout.
Throughout Castle Keep there is lots of full height glazing allowing the property to be flooded with natural light. The garden will be beautifully landscaped, ideal for entertaining and listening to the waves crashing below, and there will be parking for several vehicles to the front. On the first floor there is a large terrace with views to enjoy.
Please see the floor plan attached for a full breakdown of the internal accommodation.
Initial specification includes:
1. Interior designed by multi award winning Alexander James Interiors
2. Slate Composite Tiles
3. Block pave driveway
4. Windows anthracite
5. Internal doors to be Todd Prezzo Walnut or similar
6. Stainless steel door furniture
7. Skirting boards will be 125mm MDF, square profile
8. Architraves will be 75mm MDF, square profile
9. All internal walls will be dry-lined and finished with a set plaster
10. All ceilings to be plasterboard with a wet plaster finish
11. Staircases will be Walnut with glass balustrade and Walnut handrail
12. All joinery will receive an eggshell or matt finish
13. Kitchen/Utility Kitchen/Utility to be supplied by Kitchen Elegance or similar. Allow for oven, hob, integrated ceiling hood, integrated fridge freezer, warming drawer, washer dryer and dishwasher
14. Sanitary ware Bathroom to be supplied by bathroom elegance or similar, hidden cistern WC Allow for wet room floors
15. Heating Ground floor will have an under-floor heating system in the hallway, kitchen/living room. Boiler will be condensing system boilers with Megaflow or similar three hundred litre pressurised hot water cylinders. Boilers will be located within a kitchen unit and Megaflow cylinders will be installed within storeroom/airing cupboards. First floors will have flat panel Stelrad radiators. Bathrooms and en-suites will have chrome towel rails. Towel rails will be supplied with the bathroom suites.
16. Electrical LED dimmable fittings including dimmer switches to lounge, kitchen, dining and bedroom 1-4. A satellite system capable of receiving Sky+ will be installed. All bedrooms and living rooms will be supplied with a Sky+ television point and B.T. point. Bathrooms and en-suites will be supplied with white shaver socket over basin. Ventilation fans to kitchen and bathrooms will be Manrose or equal approved with a white finish. External lights will be a stainless-steel exterior fitting to be approved by client. Allow a PC sum of £5,000 for A/V Sonos System with ceiling speakers. PIR light to downstairs and master WC. Allow fitting LED under cupboard lights in kitchens and utilities.
17. Wall and floor tiling bathroom, kitchen, and en-suites will receive a tiled finish. Wall tiling to bathroom and en-suites will be full height tiling and full height to shower areas.
NB Computer Generated Images (CGIs) provided by client May 2022
View payable Stamp Duty for this property
This property offers a lot of accommodation and represents good value in my opinion due to its size, location and condition.Sean Gibson