One Bedroom Apartment, Lustica Bay, Tivat, Montenegro, R2128 | New homes for sale | Savills
62 sq m
Guide price €275,000(฿10,218,401)

One Bedroom ApartmentLustica Bay, Tivat, Montenegro, R2128

    Key features

    • Open plan living and dining areas
    • Fully equipped kitchen
    • 24h customer service and security
    • Attractive payment plan
    • Located 10km from Tivat airport

    One bedroom apartment within Centrale complex in Lustica Bay

    About this property

    • The apartment will be located on the first floor of the most recently planned residential block within Centrale complex.

      The apartment consists of a living room, kitchen, bathroom and one bedroom with a total area of 55 m2. The apartment has 7m2 terrace.

      Fitted furniture is included in the price.

      Future owners will have access to outdoor parking spaces or the possibility of renting a garage space, as well as free access to the beach and beach inventory.

      Within the complex, there will be 24-hour security service, technical support and maintenance.

      Laced with lively streets and a Piazza, Centrale is designed to offer a balanced mix of exuberance and residential calm all-year-round. Already a thriving destination to live, work and play, with sports facilities, stunning architecture and open spaces, this lively neighborhood will feature essential services such as a hospital, school, police and fire departments, as well as numerous bars and restaurants, and will seamlessly connect all Lustica Bay districts.

      Lustica Bay is nestled along a stretch of Adriatic coastline in the north-western bay of Traste, part of the Tivat Municipality and adjacent to the village of Radovici. Lustica Bay is located 10km from Tivat airport, 14km from Tivat town center and 13km from Kotor.

      Future owners are offered an attractive payment plan: 15% down payment when signing the purchase agreement, the remaining 85% in equal instalments over a period of three years.