One bedroom apartment within the most recently planned residential block in Centrale complex, Lustica Bay
The apartment will be located on the first floor of the most recently planned residential block within the Centrale complex.
The apartment consist of open plan living and dining area, one bedroom and a bathroom with a total internal area of 58,89m2 and a terrace of 6,51m2.
Fully equipped kitchen and all fitted furniture along with a dedicated parking in garage are included in the price.
Future owners will have access to Lustica bay beaches, customer service and 24/7 security, shuttle service to Marina Village, discounted rates for The Chedi Lustica Bay 5 star hotel and an exclusive year-round property management and maintenance service.
Future owners are offered an attractive payment plan: 15% down payment when signing the purchase agreement, the remaining 85% in equal installments over a period of three years.
The construction is expected to be completed by the end of 2024.
Centrale is designed to offer a balanced mix of exuberance and residential calm all year round. Already a thriving destination to live, work and play, with sports facilities, stunning architecture, and open spaces, this lively neighborhood will feature essential services such as a hospital, school, police and fire departments, as well as numerous bars and restaurants, and will seamlessly connect all Lustica Bay districts.
Lustica Bay is located 10km from Tivat airport, 14km from Tivat town center, and 13km from Kotor.