Spatia Melides is a quiet area with an exclusive set of three and four-bedroom houses, each discreetly situated within the extensive 170-hectare estate. Enjoying a privileged location on Portugal's imposing Atlantic coast and with direct access to Pinheirinho beach, each house has a private garden area of up to six hectares and a living area of up to 600 square metres.
At Spatia Melides, residents can enjoy the comfort and privacy of home with all the amenities of a luxury hotel. There is trained staff available 24 hours a day to ensure every need or whim is met, and 24-hour concierge, valet, maintenance, cleaning and security services mean that every detail is taken care of.
Owners have access to the hotel's facilities, which include the spa and its state-of-the-art gym, saunas and Turkish baths, a 25-metre swimming pool with outdoor heaters and sofa beds, as well as an outdoor terrace with a shed, sun loungers and a fireplace. Residents can also enjoy culinary delights in the resort's three restaurants.
Each of the private villas has a large private garden with direct access to the beach, a 20-metre swimming pool, outdoor kitchens and outdoor heaters. The spacious and airy areas feature high-end finishes and appliances with natural materials, high ceilings and sliding glass walls that provide an extraordinary indoor/outdoor experience.
- Secluded position at the top of the Portuguese Atlantic coast with panoramic views and direct access to Pinheirinho beach;
15 minutes by car from the traditional fishing villages of Comporta and Melides;
One hour's drive from Lisbon Airport with direct flights available from major European cities and major cities around the world.
- The Spatia Club has a restaurant and lounge bar with indoor and outdoor seating, a 25 metre swimming pool for adults, children's pool and club, as well as a boutique shop;
- The spa has treatment rooms, a hairdressing salon, Hamman, sauna and Turkish bath, as well as a fully equipped gym, Pilates and yoga studios, indoor and outdoor pools;
- There's the Meeting club, a place dedicated to meetings and events;
- The Beach club just 5 minutes from the property, on a beach located in a 52-kilometre stretch of protected coastline;
- Outdoor facilities, including beach volleyball, a yoga pavilion, two tennis courts and four paddle courts;
- A 2,000 sq. m organic farm with an orchard, seasonal vegetables and aromatic herbs;
- 24-hour concierge, valet, maintenance, cleaning and security services;
- Meals available 24 hours a day in the hotel's residences and restaurants;
- Transportation services, including individual transport to the beach 24 hours a day;
- High-speed and wireless internet hotspots;
- Rapid response property management, attending to repair requests and furniture recommendations;
- Pre-arrival and away-from-home maintenance services.