A purpose-built facility for research companies, to be finished to a fitted laboratory standard.
The Emmanuel Building provides a purpose-built facility for research companies and is to be finished to a fitted laboratory standard.
The building will total 37,400 sq ft (3,474 sq m) and is arranged across ground and first floors with a second floor plant loft. The design allows for the building to be split into four separate units, with a striking reception area.
The Park is home to a number of innovative life science and R&D technology organisations including Arecor, Cambridge Epigenetix, Charles River Laboratories and Lonza.
- Two fume hoods per suite (with provision for a further four per suite) in the main lab
- Ability to have a single fume hood in each of the rear flexi labs
- 30m deep floor plate
- Second floor loft provides four separate sets of individual plant to facilitate each suite
- Male and Female WCs in each unit, and shower facilities
- Two passenger lifts and two goods lifts
- External store provision
- 136 car parking spaces, including six disabled parking spaces and four visitor spaces (with four 22Kw electric car charging points)
- Four 7.4Kw electric car charging points within each suite’s allocated car parking
- 28 cycle spaces
EPC Rating is C (67)
|Floor / Unit||Type||Size||Status|
|Ground (Left)||Other||9600 sq ft||Under offer|
|Ground (Right)||Other||9600 sq ft||Under offer|
|1st (Left)||Other||9100 sq ft||Under offer|
|1st (Right)||Other||9100 sq ft||Let|