Beltane, The Nightingales - An executive and most luxurious five bedroom family home set behind gated access and finished to the highest specification by local, niche developer Damson Homes.
Beltane is one of three beautiful family homes at The Nightingales, designed and finished to a superb specification by local, niche developer, Damson Homes. Offering luxurious, modern living this exclusive property sits behind gated access alongside a private driveway within this picturesque location.
Located in the idyllic Warwickshire village of Welford-on-Avon, you'll be conveniently located on the borders of Shakespeare Country, the North Cotswolds and the Vale of Evesham. There is a fantastic community with a range of sports clubs and societies in addition to excellent local amenities including general stores, butchers and the renowned public house, The Bell, which offers quality pub food. There are two Ofsted rated outstanding primary schools within easy reach and a selection of superb secondary schools in the surrounding area.
Kitchens and Utility Areas:
- Luxury designer kitchen complete with a full range of Miele appliances including: two ovens, one steam oven, one microwave, two warming drawers, full-height fridge and freezer, induction hob, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Quooker Pro3 instant hot water tap
- Contemporary soft-close kitchen units
- Complementary under-unit and kickboard LED lighting
- Feature tile flooring
Bathrooms, ensuites and cloakroom:
- High-end sanitary ware
- Hand-picked, ceramic wall tiles
- Oversized monsoon showers
- Freestanding, deep bathtubs
- Feature Bluetooth speaker mirrors with shaver points
- Centrally heated, designer towel rails
Finishes and features:
- Underfloor heating to ground floor and designer, space-saving radiators to first level
- Bespoke fitted bedroom furniture and wardrobes to bedrooms
- Deep pile carpets
- Internal vacuum system
- Integrated Sonos sound system and CCTV system with iPad
- Automated wrought iron gates with video intercom
- Double garage with studio above
- Block paved driveway and patios
- Turfed and fully landscaped garden
- Feature exterior lighting
- Timber shed
Stratford-on-Avon 5 miles * Warwick 13 miles * Warwick Parkway railway station 15 miles (direct links to London Marylebone from 60 mins) * Honeybourne railway station 10 miles (direct links to London Paddington from 1 hour 20 mins) * M40 (J15) 11 miles * Birmingham International Airport 26 miles * Birmingham 24 miles (all distances and times are approximate).
Directions CV37 8PS: From Stratford-on-Avon proceed along the Evesham Road (B439) signposted to Bidford on Avon. After approximately 4 miles take the left-hand turn onto Binton Road and into Welford-on-Avon. Proceed over the bridge and Church Bank will be on your left-hand side. Turn left onto the drive and Beltane can be found on your left.
*Please note that the furniture depicted is computer generated and has been superimposed onto photographs of the home
View payable Stamp Duty for this property