King Edward VII Estate is set within the heart of the South Downs National Park of Midhurst, West Sussex. Show Home Open Thursday - Monday 10am - 5pm
Welcome to the King Edward VII Estate, in the heart of the spectacular South Downs National Park. Close to the West Sussex/Surrey border, and with London just over an hour away, you can now live in contemporary luxury within the timeless landscape of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Nestling right at the centre of this magnificent 165 acre Estate, multiple award-winning developer Metis Homes is creating an exclusive collection of just 19 two, three and four bedroom homes. Set within a secluded pocket of mature woodland, each home benefits from access to the Estate's extensive amenities.
- Landscaped Communal Gardens
- Luxuriously-appointed Communal Halls
- On-site Private Gym
- Swimming Pool & Steam Room
- 7 Days a week Concierge Service
- 7km of Private Woodland Walks
- Sumptuous Reading Room or Dining Hall
- Tennis Court