A superbly presented contemporary home in a lovely rural location.
Feldwicke House is a stunning contemporary home, completed in 2017 to a high specification and catering to modern expectations of style and comfort. This beautifully presented house offers light, spacious accommodation, with the principal living space arranged on the ground floor, with access to the south and west facing wrap-around terrace.
A stylish wood and glass staircase sweeps down to the lower ground floor, where the bedrooms, games room, gym and laundry are situated.
Please refer to the floorplans for the full extent and layout of the accommodation.
Feldwicke House is accessed via a shared private lane. It is set behind a brick and rendered wall with an electronically operated gate opening to the gravelled drive, which winds through the front garden, past the orchard and on to the detached garaging and parking. The grounds extend to about three acres in all, and the garden is mainly laid to lawn, sloping away to the west with some landscaped beds close to the house. There is planning permission for a swimming pool.
- Control4 smart home media system for all lighting, curtains, blinds, security, heating and AV.
- Eight independent audio zones, nine video zones, 7.1 surround sound.
- Programmable multi-colour shift lighting to the sitting/dining room.
- Mowlem & Co bespoke kitchen with Corian surfaces and central island, Siemens appliances including double oven and warming drawer, five ring induction hob, extractor fan, dishwasher and two fridge freezers, two Caple wine fridges.
- Four heating zones and underfloor heating throughout, with a Horizon Bell gas fire with thermostatic remote control in sitting room.
View payable Stamp Duty for this property
I was particularly impressed by the flow of the reception space and the wrap-around terrace at Feldwicke House; such a stylish house to entertain in.Hannah Riches