A semi-detached country cottage near to Norwich city centre with off-road parking in the village of Great Hockham.
Scotgate Farm Cottage is located in the village of Great Hockham on the Watton Road with private off-road parking in Walnut Close. The property has recently been refurbished internally and will be undergoing external re-decoration this coming year.
Downstairs comprises of two well presented reception rooms, an open plan kitchen diner with larder/storage, a utility room and separate W/C. The upstairs leads to the family bathroom and four bedrooms, three double rooms and one single. The property has double glazed windows throughout and all floors are either carpet or vinyl.
The first floor has a carpeted landing that leads to the family bathroom, there are a further four bedrooms along the corridor, three double bedrooms and one single.
Scotgate Farm Cottage has very easy access off the main road with parking behind the house at the end of a shared driveway with the neighbouring property. There is a garden to the rear of the property that has access from the parking area to the back door via a paved path and is fully enclosed with wooden picket fencing.
1. The property is available to let, subject to contract, on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy on a negotiable term of a minimum of 12 months.
2. The rent will be reviewed every 2 years with the rent being payable monthly in advance by standing order.
3. The Estate policy is for NO PETS
4. The tenant will be responsible for maintaining the garden
5. Any changes to the interior of the property will be subject to prior written approval by the Landlord.
6. A returnable deposit equivalent to 5 weeks rent will be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy
Oil fired central heating, mains water, mains electricity, mains drainage.