NO AGENCY APPLICATION FEES* Beautifully presented large 1 bedroom apartment in Leeds City Centre. UNFURNISHED and ready to move into in October.
This is a one bedroom furnished apartment ready for occupation right after Easter. This is a larger than average apartment which has recently been redecorated. Fantastic space ready to make your own and a large south facing balcony overlooking the canal make this apartment a must have!
The finish is high quality throughout and includes a fully intergrated SMEG kitchen with large Fridge/Freezer, Washer/Dryer and Dishwasher.
We have a range of apartments across two attached buildings which vary in layout, style, size, furnishings and price levels so do let us know your requirements and we will let you know the best options we have available.
Waterside Apartments offers an innovative approach to renting in Leeds. We offer high quality apartments in a great city centre location, as well as an unparalleled level of service to our residents with a dedicated management team based within the building. As the management team are responsible solely for Waterside Apartments they are able to offer a personal and responsive service ensuring we make your time here at Waterside Apartments as seamless as possible.
The landlord is actively encouraging residents to stay for longer tenancy terms, so please do enquire with us if you are looking for a secure longer let. There are no fees* to residents upon move in.
Secure, underground parking is available under a separate license, please let us know if this is required when you enquire.
Please note, photos are indicative of this style apartment however may differ slightly from actual apartment available.
Contact us now for more details and to arrange a viewing.
1. Subject to contract and satisfactory references, the apartment is to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy with flexible terms but subject to a minimum term of 12 months.
2. The landlord positively encourages longer term tenancies in order to meet occupier demand and provide security of tenure
3. The tenant is responsible for the payment of outgoings including council tax, electricity, water and telephone / broadband.
4. A returnable deposit equivalent to 6 weeks rent will be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. This sum will be returned at the end of the term less any amount for dilapidations or breaches of the terms of the tenancy agreement. The deposit will be held in the TDS deposit scheme.
* Reference fees of £30 per applicant are payable where applicable