NO APPLICATION FEES* Large furnished 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom property available in Leeds City Centre
Beautifully presented two bedroom, two bathroom apartment. Both bedrooms are large and have recently been redecorated, including new carpets. The master room also boasts a large ensuite with walk in shower.
The kitchen/living room offers plenty of space and light with high quality furnishings and fittings including fully integrated SMEG appliances.
As part of the Waterside development on Gotts Road, the site is conveniently located in Leeds City centre, close to amenities and Leeds Train Station with a dedicated management team based on site to ensure all resident' needs are met.
Waterside is positioned between the river and canal to offer great views from almost every apartment. There's also a private courtyard for residents to enjoy the summer sun.
We have a range of apartments across two blocks which vary in layout, style, size, furnishings and price levels so do get in touch now to discuss the options for your new home.
Contact us now for more details and to arrange a viewing.
1. Subject to contract and satisfactory references, the apartment is to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy with flexible terms but subject to a minimum term of 12 months.
2. The landlord positively encourages longer term tenancies in order to meet occupier demand and provide security of tenure
3. The tenant is responsible for the payment of outgoings including council tax, electricity, water and telephone / broadband.
4. A returnable deposit equivalent to 6 weeks rent will be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. This sum will be returned at the end of the term less any amount for dilapidations or breaches of the terms of the tenancy agreement. The deposit will be held in the TDS deposit scheme.
* Reference fees of £30 per applicant are payable where applicable