AVAILABLE MAY NO APPLICATION FEES* Fully furnished, high quality 2 bedroom apartment available to rent. Extremely spacious - one of the largest 2 beds in the de
This apartment really offers an abundance of space. The open plan Kitchen/Living room boasts a fully fitted kitchen including dishwasher, large fridge/freezer and a breakfast bar. Floor to ceiling windows add to the light and airy feel of the apartment and the balcony offers a unique view of the river and canal.
Both bedrooms are a great size and the master has a seperate enclave which could be used an a dressing space or home office. There is a modern family bathroom and a spacious En-Suite. At over 800 square feet it is one of the largest 2 bedroomed properties in the development.
Recently redecorated and ready to move in to, this really is a fantastic apartment.
Waterside Apartments offers an innovative approach to renting in Leeds. We offer high quality apartments in a great city centre location, as well as an unparalleled level of service to our residents with a dedicated management team based within the building. As the management team are responsible solely for Waterside Apartments they are able to offer a personal and responsive service ensuring we make your time here at Waterside Apartments as seamless as possible.
The landlord is actively encouraging residents to stay for longer tenancy terms, so enquire with us if you are looking for a secure longer let. There are no fees* to residents upon move in.
Secure, underground parking is available under a separate license, please let us know if this is required when you enquire.
Please note, photos are indicative of this style apartment and may differ slightly in decoration from actual apartment available.
Contact us now for more details and to arrange a viewing.
1. Subject to contract and satisfactory references, the apartment is to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy with flexible terms but subject to a minimum term of 12 months.
2. The landlord positively encourages longer term tenancies in order to meet occupier demand and provide security of tenure
3. The tenant is responsible for the payment of outgoings including council tax, electricity, water and telephone / broadband.
4. A returnable deposit equivalent to 6 weeks rent will be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. This sum will be returned at the end of the term less any amount for dilapidations or breaches of the terms of the tenancy agreement. The deposit will be held in the TDS deposit scheme.
* Reference fees of £30 including VAT per applicant are payable where applicable.