AVAILABLE NOW NO APPLICATION FEES* Spacious two bedroom apartment on the 13th floor. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms and panoramic views across the city!
The landlord is now offering an innovative approach to renting in Leeds. We are offering the highest quality apartments in a fantastic location, as well as providing an unparalleled level of service to our residents. Leeds Waterside has a dedicated management team based on site to ensure all the residents' needs are met.
We have a range of apartments across two blocks which vary in layout, style, size, furnishings and price levels so do get in touch now to discuss the options for your new home. Waterside Apartments has consistently shown itself to be one of the most popular with residents and is really is worth a viewing!
Waterside is uniquely positioned between the river and canal to offer magnificent views from almost every apartment. There's also a private courtyard for residents to enjoy the summer sun.
A large fully furnished two bedroom apartment. Both bedrooms are a great size and the master boasts an ensuite shower room.
The open plan Kitchen/Living room benifits from a fully fitted kitchen including dishwasher, large fridge/freezer and washing machines. Floor to ceiling windows add to the light and airy feel of the apartment and the balcony offers a stunning view of the city across the river.
Secure, underground parking is available under a separate license.
Contact us now for more details and to arrange a viewing.
1. Subject to contract and satisfactory references, the apartment is to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy with flexible terms but subject to a minimum term of 12 months.
2. The landlord positively encourages longer term tenancies in order to meet occupier demand and provide security of tenure
3. The tenant is responsible for the payment of outgoings including council tax, electricity, water and telephone / broadband.
4. A returnable deposit equivalent to 6 weeks rent will be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. This sum will be returned at the end of the term less any amount for dilapidations or breaches of the terms of the tenancy agreement. The deposit will be held in the TDS deposit scheme.
* Reference fees of £30 including VAT per applicant are payable where applicable.