Available Now! NO APPLICATION FEES* Incredible opportunity to rent this THREE bedroom Penthouse apartment in Leeds City Centre.
One of the few three bedroom apartments in the City Centre available for a september move in!
This apartment is split over two floors. The ground floor offers a large bedroom, seperate w/c and a huge living room. The open plan living space has incredible views across the river and Leeds city centre from the floor to ceiling windows. There is a fully intergrated kitchen including dishwasher, washer/dryer and a large fridge freezer.
Upstairs there is another large bedroom and a modern house bathroom that doubles as an en suite. The third bedroom is a mezzanine over the living area so as well as offering a great space it also boasts panoramic city views to wake up to!
Savills are now offering an innovative approach to renting in Leeds. We are offering the highest quality apartments in a fantastic location, as well as providing an unparalleled level of service to our residents. Leeds Waterside has a dedicated management team based on site to ensure all the residents' needs are met.
We have a range of apartments across two blocks which vary in layout, style, size, furnishings and price levels so do get in touch now to discuss the options for your new home. Waterside Apartments has consistently shown itself to be one of the most popular with residents and is really is worth a viewing!
Waterside is uniquely positioned between the river and canal to offer magnificent views from almost every apartment. There's also a private courtyard for residents to enjoy the summer sun.
Contact us now for more details and to arrange a viewing.
1. Subject to contract and satisfactory references, the apartment is to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy with flexible terms but subject to a minimum term of 12 months.
2. The landlord positively encourages longer term tenancies in order to meet occupier demand and provide security of tenure
3. The tenant is responsible for the payment of outgoings including council tax, electricity, water and telephone / broadband.
4. A returnable deposit equivalent to 6 weeks rent will be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. This sum will be returned at the end of the term less any amount for dilapidations or breaches of the terms of the tenancy agreement. The deposit will be held in the TDS deposit scheme.
* Reference fees of £30 per applicant are payable where applicable.