Ixora Ho Tram By Fusion is the 5th project in the overall Ho Tram Strip coastal resort and resort located on Phuoc Hai beach, in the territory of Phuoc Thuan commune, Xuyen Moc district, Ba Ria - Vung Tau province.
Land area of 7.6 ha with scale including 512 condotels and 63 beach villas, Ixora Ho Tram not only owns a beautiful location and a modern design, but also inherits a full utility system from the existed Ho Tram Strip complex.
Developed by Ho Tram Project Limited Company, with 100% of the capital from Asian Coast Development Ltd (ACDL), Ixora Ho Tram by Fusion has received an investment of US$4.25 billion.
- Project name: Ixora Ho Tram by Fusion
- Location: Phuoc Thuan Commune & Bong Trang Commune, Xuyen Moc District, Ba Ria - Vung Tau Province
- Developer: Ho Tram Project Limited Company
- Properties: Luxury condotels and villas
- Total area: 7,6 ha
- Project scale: 512 condotels and 63 villas
- Utilities & services: Swimming pool with a floating bar; coffee lounge; restaurant, seafood grill restaurant, private dining facilities, surrounding golf course and casino
- Expected handover in Q4/2022 with fully furnished
- Ownership: Leasehold for Vietnamese and international customers
UNIQUE SELLING POINT IXORA HO TRAM BY FUSION:
- The next phase of the Grand Ho Tram Strip.
- Expansive ocean views.
- Two hours from HCMC
- Operated by Fusion Hotel Group
- Attractive rental program - Guaranteed Rental Yield of 6%/year
- Low construction density with many green spaces.
- Unique facilities and services, including a swimming pool with a floating bar; creme coffee lounge; restaurant, and dinner service in a private garden.
- The Bluffs Golf Course and The Grand Casino are nearby.
- Clear legal transparency.